Friday, July 24, 2009


The first frame of a still photography project I made for a UT class about a marionette that cuts himself loose from his strings and escapes to freedom.  


My old friend Maritsa Patrinos, one of the most talented artists I know. 

http://fire-plug.blogspot.com/


395 Tunnel beneath the Capitol during the inauguration.  I was one of 5,000 trapped in the infamous purple tunnel of doom.  Purple ticket holders, determined to attend the inauguration ceremony, were herded like cattle around the block, into one end of the tunnel and out the other.  People waiting as far as the eye could see and no one made it in.  Oh well, I may have not seen good ole' Obi in person but at least I was in D.C. for the energy and got a chance to see a major highway packed with people.  


Street Musician, Washington D.C. (my home)

Amerika.  Broken white picket fences taken in Bethesda, MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment